Logo and Branding
We’ll make sure your business stands out with stunning designs and a consistent, professional image wherever customers see your name.
Your logo and brand identity
Your company logo and brand identity represents the “look and feel” of your business.
Strong company branding will tell your customers what you do, why you are the best at what you do and will make customers feel good about doing business with you.
We’re experts at helping businesses to understand their Unique Selling Points (USPs) and translating this into a powerful brand identity that really connects with customers.
The big question is “Is your company branding winning or losing business?”
A powerful logo
A good logo sums up your business’s brand at a glance and should be eye-catching, simple and memorable.
- What makes your business unique? Are your customers getting the message?
- Does your branding make your company look great and make your customers feel good about using you?
- Does your branding make potential customers choose you over the competition?
- Are you proud of your business cards, website and Facebook page?
Having a powerful brand identity for your business can improve your reputation with customers and suppliers.
How Brandabble can help
- Free consultation to explore your USPs and create the right brand identity for your business
- Create a powerful, eye-catching logo for your business that people will remember
- Write, design and print high quality company brochures, leaflets and business stationery that showcases your company at its best
- Provide cost-effective ways to use your company brand in print and online to win new business.
A professional image that appeals to your customers
We'll make sure anything with your company's name on it really stands out and grabs the attention of potential customers.
We may not be able to close the deal and make the sale for you, but our professional and highly-creative design skills will help give you that all-important "foot in the door."
Whether it's your business cards, website or social media presence, we'll ensure your company looks great and really engages potential customers.
Our news, views, advice and guides
Effective marketing is a combination of creative ideas, eye-catching design and compelling words. The text on your website, the wording in your company brochure and the messages you post on social media say as much about your business as your logo and the behaviour of...
Testimonials and words of praise from genuine customers are incredibly powerful. If you have a website, you should showcase good reviews and testimonials wherever possible as they “prove” the promises you make about good customer service and great products. This article will tell you how to write a great case study.
Don’t buy cheap business cards! When someone hands you their business card, you instantly form an impression about them and their business. If it’s tatty, poorly-designed and flimsy, we bet it makes you think twice about doing business with them. Sometimes, your...