Logo and Branding
Don’t get the two confused – they are very different. Luckily for you, we are experts in both!
Your logo and brand identity
Your company logo and brand identity sums up the “look and feel” of your business. It needs to tell your customers what you do, explain why you are the best at what you do and make your customers feel good about doing business with you.
It’s your company’s “visual reputation” and even if you have never spent any time or effort developing your company’s brand identity – you still have one!
The big question is “Is your company branding winning or losing business?”
A powerful logo
Once you’ve identified what your company’s brand stands for, you need to translate this into words and images that convince your customers – that’s where a great logo can help.
A good logo sums up your business’s brand at a glance and should be eye-catching, simple and memorable.
- What makes your business unique? Are your customers getting the message?
- Does your branding make your company look great and make your customers feel good about using you?
- Does your branding make potential customers choose you over the competition?
- Are you proud of your business cards, website and Facebook page?
Having a powerful brand identity for your business can improve your reputation with customers and suppliers.
How Brandabble can help
- Free one-hour consultation to explore and create the right brand identity for your business
- Give your business a powerful logo that people will remember
- Create high quality business stationery that showcases your company
- Cost-effective ways to get the most from your company brand
Our news, views, advice and guides
“It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation and only one bad one to lose it,” How’s your reputation? What do people think about you and your company? Do you think they say the same things to your face as they say behind your back? We all have personal and...read more
As individuals, we all have a personal brand which, simply put, is our reputation. When our brand or reputation is damaged, the financial and emotional impact can be life-changing.read more
Looks aren’t everything but ……. Your company logo, business cards, company vehicles and website are the public face of your business and you need to make sure you’re looking your best when potential customers come calling.read more